Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby Tommy


I so much enjoyed snuggling little Tommy on day six - the best time for newborn images!  He was a trooper and was nice and snuggly and content for us.  He joins a big sister and a big brother who clearly love him to death! 



 I'm in love with this sibling shot - so sweet.
 Big brother and I had tons of fun together - he drew me lots of pictures and spent quite a bit of time assisting me with his baby brother as well as playing games on my I-phone!

 You just have to wonder what he is thinking about here.


 Little Tommy's aunt made him this sweet bonnet and bootie set.  
and then I happened to snap at just the right time and caught the BEST OUTTAKE EVER! 




I just love pictures of newborn cries - as a Mommy you think you will never want to remember that, but I would give anything to have pictures of my newborn with that little cry on that sweet face.
Mr. Tommy arrived just in time to bring his favorite team to a Super Bowl WIN!! Go Ravens! 

No comments: