Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Newton Family ~ Through the Years


 Back again with another returning client! I just love this family - I have been photographing them every year since 2011.    This year we met at local mansion for a beautiful late summer backdrop. 
 Big brother and the twins are all ready for back to school time. 
 Beautiful Jorja. 

 The late afternoon summer light was beautiful! 





 Beautiful blue-eyed babies! 



 Since these kiddos are special clients of mine, every year I like to bring them a treat.  It's something fun they look forward to - and boy do they remember years past!  I just loved this picture above, when I was just about to give them their surprise and I had them close their eyes - haha! I just love it! 

Now let's take a look at a few shots from years past...

2011




2012









2013







2014





and 2015!!! 
See you next year Newton Family!! 

No comments: